Sunhill - Cottages and Bed & Breakfast Accommodation in Mangawhai
Quality accommodation set in 4 hectares of landscaped grounds, offering peace and quiet, yet only minutes from magical Mangawhai where you can enjoy the surf beach, golf course, shops and cafés. Breakfast is available on request, made with our fresh farm produce. Vicki and Robbie moved to Mangawhai Heads over 3 years ago and very much enjoy the country life and working the land, along with providing their many guests with a truly wonderful, relaxing and memorable holiday experience here at Sunhill.
Relax in one of our two cottages, each with separate bedroom, bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, covered decks and BBQ. They are ideal for couples but extra beds are available on request.
Bed and Breakfast
Enjoy our hospitality in one of two B&B rooms in the main homestead where you can enjoy the privacy of your own entrance and lounge. A full cooked breakfast is included in the price.
Our resort-style swimming pool and BBQ area includes a bar for refreshments and bar snacks, and is available for use by guests and your visitors.
2306 Cove Rd
Phone/Fax: +64 9 431 4393
Mangawhai and the Mangawhai Heads are just over an hour’s drive north of Auckland on the Twin Coast Discovery Route. The Mangawhai area, situated on the east coast in the winterless north, offers all the attractions for a year-round holiday destination.
Whether it's a quiet weekend away or a holiday with the family, Mangawhai has it all.
Some of the local attractions and amenities include:
- Great surf beaches and calm waters of the estuary - borrow our boogie boards and try the surf.
- Numerous walkways from novice level through to walks for the serious trampers.
- Play golf at Mangawhai’s world class golf course, or nearby Waipu Golf Course.
- Charter a boat to go fishing, diving or sightseeing to the Hen and Chicken Islands.
- The weekly farmers' market is a popular destination for locals and visitors alike.
- Visit the new Bennetts Cafe and Chocolatier or one of the other great local cafés and restaurants.
- The local Mangawhai Tavern regularly hosts many well-known bands and artists.
Amenities and Affiliations
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.sunhill.co.nz
Copyright © Sunhill Cottages - Website designed & powered by AA Travel